Thursday, May 21, 2015

Today, I am stuck in an attitude of gratitude! Not a bad place to be, eh?

I am still a BRAND NEW Beachbody Coach.
I am having small successes--- but, I AM HAVING SUCCESS! From the challenger telling me she has been inspired by me to workout and has lost 7.7 lbs., to the one who sent me the heartwarming message from the fitting room in Target where she was in tears of HAPPINESS over finally wearing a bikini for the first time in her LIFE, to the FIRST coach that I have signed under me telling me she is so excited about the way her jeans are fitting-- HECK, I wouldn't even call those SMALL successes, to ME, those are HUGE successes!!!!
And I am there, to hear about them, to encourage these amazing women to meet their fitness and health goals, and... I am so damn proud and so grateful to have been HANDED this opportunity to make a difference in someone's life. And to be so new and to have already made a difference in people's lives is just so unbelievable gratifying, so humbling, so amazing. I am truly blessed.
And although I KNOW there will be obstacles, there WILL be challenges for me in the months and years to come.. I am so in love with this business.
I am so happy.
Not only has it CHANGED MY LIFE... it is now CHANGING other people's lives too!
How can you NOT want to be a part of that?
How can you pass that up???
 I have gone from being so lonely, so meek and timid postpartum, so unsure, so lost.... to this new, better version of myself. Rediscovering who I was before life started to get me down.
Now...I am a happy person. I am finding myself. I am strong. I am unstoppable. I am purposeful.
I am so grateful.
And all of you, who have been watching me, supporting me, loving me....
I love you too. And thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment