Monday, May 25, 2015

Happy Memorial Day!

Although my family is DEFINITELY enjoying the extra day we all get together, I am so grateful to all of the soldiers who have given their all so that we can do so.
So happy to have the FREEDOM given to me so that I CAN pursue the career of my dreams, so that I am free to get after my goals, to be able to spend time focusing on my health, my fitness, and STILL be able to focus on my family-- all of my boys.
I cannot imagine what my life would be like without having the freedom granted to me by those who have served and made it that way for me.
I 100% enjoy this time to relax and have fun with my family, but I know that there are so many who are spending the day wishing they could spend the day with someone they have lost-- who gave their life so that I could keep my freedom and lifestyle.
I hope you all have had fun and also taken a second to reflect on the reasons why you may have gotten an extra day off, gone to a BBQ, or hit up a sale.
Maybe you got extra time for an intense workout- I know I did. (hopefully making up for some of that BBQ food!)
But at the end of the day, I hope you took a second to say thank you.
It is a beautiful thing to have the freedom we do, and I am so happy and grateful to say 'Thank you,' to all of those who have given that to me.

#MemorialDay #familyfun

No comments:

Post a Comment