Friday, April 24, 2015

Remembering my "WHY"

Sometimes, going through the day, I get caught up in myself.
 I think, 'this is too hard. I just want a day off. I want to eat a lot of crap. I want to sit.'
 I think.... what is the point? 
And then..... I see these little faces. 



And I remember my 'why.'

 I want to lead by example. I want my boys to grow up fit and healthy. I don't want them plagued with childhood obesity, and to have to fight their entire lives just to be healthy. I want it to be second nature.
I also want to hopefully be around for most of their lives, which means taking care of me, by staying fit, by eating good foods, by drinking nutrient-dense shakes, by keeping at it, even when I don't want to. 


So..... even after a long night, getting up multiple times as Kieran goes through a little bit of sleep regression and Silas still wakes up a few times to nurse.... I get up, I keep going. I will fight the fight, walk the walk, everything. It's not always easy. It's not often easy. But they are worth it. And so am I. 
What's YOUR why?

‪#‎endthetrend‬ ‪#‎beachbody‬ ‪#‎family‬ ‪#‎findyourwhy‬

No comments:

Post a Comment