Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Success and Goals...

This picture makes me so proud. 
Two months ago, I was doing the 'skinny jean dance' to get these babies up. And then I was sucking it in to  try and get them buttoned. And wearing baggy tops to try to hide the muffin top. And avoiding sitting down in them, and hoping nobody noticed how the zipper was straining to bust open.

Two months ago, I thought I might never get here.

And then, I told myself to shut up. To suck it up and push.

I told myself that I was worth fighting for. I told myself that my body was worth fighting for. That my confidence was worth fighting for.

And now.... I can't dance in these jeans.... because they will FALL DOWN.

Now I've got a new goal:


And in two more months, I'll be posting about how proud I am when I've got wiggle room in these. 

#beachbody #workout #proud #workforit 

No comments:

Post a Comment