Monday, July 6, 2015

21 Day Fix Extreme... Trial and Error and Try Again

I have recently been attempting the 21 Day Fix Extreme.
I say 'attempting' because I haven't been sticking to the meal plan... at all. I haven't made it through one full day in the past 3 weeks, which is all the program is supposed to last in the first place!
I have been doing the workouts fine... they are comparable to Insanity Max:30, although I find Max:30 slightly more challenging, maybe because I need to up my weights for 21DFX? I'm not sure.

I have skipped a few days of working out here and there though.
I still have not been running, and I have been getting that itch to go again.
I can feel the weight sitting in my gut, dragging me down, making my soul feel heavy and my body ache.
I don't want to feel that way anymore, I want to feel light and energetic.
I want to have my float back.

So I am recommitting to this program.
I know that the meal plan and portion control is IMPORTANT if I want any actual results!
I am tired of falling off the wagon and I am tired of being complacent in my results (and not getting any results when I know I am working my muscles still!)

I am prepping my head this week, prepping my fridge, and sticking to it 100% for the entirety of this program.
I am ready to succeed!
If you want to join me, fill out the application below:
https://jaimeefreyermuth.wufoo.com/forms/m6krcnr03jze1f/

#beachbodycoach #21dayfixextreme #challengegroup #doitforYOU

No comments:

Post a Comment